d e s m o n d c k w ◦ p h o t o g r a p h y

Friday, May 1, 2015

Hong Kong (Part I)

This is my second visit to Hong Kong and this time round I had my DSLR with me rather than a compact point-and-shoot camera I used in my first visit. Beside better equipment, I brought along a set of knowledge and experiences I've accumulated over the years :)


I've always wanted to capture something unique of the cities or places I visit every time and to me Hong Kong is very unique because of its densely populated city. Hence, I would like to start my post with the architectural photos of Hong Kong.





These high rise residential flats, apartments and condominiums are everywhere so you can hardly miss. I found those located in Choi Hung Estate (彩虹邨) are more colourful ! Besides, I tried some long exposures in broad daylight too !



And some landmark shots.



These are all the photos I'm sharing with you for now. Stay tune for my second part for more ! Let's end this with another popular landmark in Quarry Bay !


0 comments:

Post a Comment