d e s m o n d c k w ◦ p h o t o g r a p h y

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bandung, Indonesia

Let's start this off with a beautiful sunrise view from my hotel room...


When most of the people heard of Bandung, Indonesia, they will definitely think of shopping ! There are countless of factory outlets located all over the places in Bandung. I'm not really an enthusiastic shopper so I'll show you the other part of Bandung; the greener side of Bandung. Let me bring you to Tangkuban Perahu, a dormant volcano 30 km north of the city. It was last erupted in 1959 so it's safe :D





Don't think that you are able to escape from shopping. You can still do shopping on the volcano if you are really a shopping addict. You can get souvenirs here also.




You can see a lot of green paddy fields surrounding the volcano.



I'll show you the city side of Bandung in my next post. Stay tune !

0 comments:

Post a Comment