d e s m o n d c k w ◦ p h o t o g r a p h y

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Osaka, Japan (Day)

First thing that you may think of when you are in Osaka is probably its Ramen. I'll talk about food in the next post so stay tune ! I didn't visit much of the main attractions here but at least I visited one of Japan's most famous castles, Osaka Castle or 大阪城 in Japanese.

It was first constructed in the year of 1583 and there were a few reconstructions taken place due to wars. Since its construction, Osaka Castle repeatedly featured as the battleground of the major wars in Japanese history. Today, it has become a museum with large variety of historical materials, miniature figures and the screen displays.



Secondly, let me post a few photos of Osaka Business Park which is the newer business area located nearby Osaka Castle.




Let's bring you walk around at some of the popular areas in Osaka which are the Ebisu-higashi, Namba, Shinsaibashi and Dōtonbori shopping districts. I'll share more on these shopping districts in my next post.





That's all I wanna talk about Osaka for day time. I'll end this with the photos cityscape of Osaka, the railway and a Japanese girl :D.




Coming up next is Osaka (Night)... I'll post more photos of Osaka at night time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment