d e s m o n d c k w ◦ p h o t o g r a p h y

Monday, February 20, 2012

Singapore Airshow 2012

It's not my first time shooting airplanes... I mean static airplanes. However, yesterday was my first time to shoot airplanes that are flying high up the sky. There are a few things that I've learned from this experience.. The importance of sunlight and nice weather. The weather was bad yesterday and it's actually raining when the airshow started. Only after a few minutes left that the rain stopped and the sunlight finally started shining... I can see an obvious difference between the photos captured during and after the rain... Besides, I've also realized that shooting flying airplanes is not just about zooming in to do close-up shots. This may makes the airplanes look rather static. Instead, zooming out a little at perhaps 50mm gives more dynamic composition and also shows some movements.










0 comments:

Post a Comment